Application to Start Utility Services

Utility Start Service Application

Complete this form to start utility services in the City of Carver. Utility services include water and sewer services. *You will be required to upload a photo id with this application. If you have questions regarding this form, please contact Brenda Efta, Utility Billing Clerk, at 952-448-8729.

    Check "owner" unless you are renting this property
  • Street Number and Name
  • (This is the date of the closing)
  • By submitting an e-mail address, the City can notify you quickly in case of emergencies or problems at your home or in your neighborhood.

    I/We affirm that all information on this application is true and correct. I/We will assume the full responsibility of all financial obligations at the above service address until I/We have notified the City in writing to discontinue service. I/We have been informed that in the event of a non-payment for any of the above-referenced utility services, the City of Carver may assess said unpaid charges, penalties, and fees against the real property so served pursuant to Carver Code or Ordinance, Chapter 2. The City of Carver shall assess said unpaid charges by certifying the amount to the Carver County Auditor for collection as a real property tax. I promise to pay all bills for service when due, and understand there is a monthly late payment charge on all unpaid balances.
  • Upload a legible copy of the Photo Id for all account holders
  • Upload a second legible copy of the Photo ID for all account holders