Water Assistance Program

Last Update:  September 12, 2023.

This program is no longer available.

Minnesota’s Energy Assistance Program 

Water Assistance Program Overview

  • Customers apply for water assistance using the Energy Assistance Program (EAP) application.
  • Customers must be currently disconnected, have a pending disconnection, or a past due water or wastewater bill to be eligible to receive assistance.
  • If eligible, water assistance pays for past due and current water, stormwater, and wastewater usage charges, fees, and deposits to ensure continuity of service.
  • Water assistance cannot pay for other municipal services like trash or cable television.
  • By accepting a household’s water assistance benefit payment, water vendors are responsible to ensure the household’s water is reconnected or any pending water disconnection is averted.

To Learn More and/or Apply

To print off, request an application form, or learn more visit:  More Details


Contact the Energy Assistance Program Service Provider in your area:

296 145th St West
Rosemount MN 55068
651-322-3500 - Option 1

City of Carver – Vicky Sons-Eiden at vsonseiden@cityofcarver.com or 952-448-8727.