The City of Carver provides municipal water, sewer, and stormwater utilities to its residents. Utility services are billed on a monthly basis and are due the 20th of each month.
*Visit our New! Utility Billing Changes page for information on the City's new Utility Billing software program and payment vendor.
How to Read Your Bill:
How to Pay Your Bill:
- PAY MY BILL ONLINE (CLICK HERE)
- Drop off at City Hall 316 Broadway, Carver 55315
- Mail in your payment PO Box 147, Carver 55315
- Fill out the Direct Pay Application to have it automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account on the due date
- Need help paying your utility bill? Energy (Water) Assistance Program (October 1, 2022 - September 30, 2023) - Click here for more details.
Set Up New Utility Service or Discontinue Service:
It is important that residents fill out the proper paperwork when they are moving so they are charged for the correct utility service.
- If you are a new resident or moving into a new home in Carver, fill out the Application to Start Utility Services.
- If you are moving from your home in Carver, fill out the Application to Stop Services Form.
- Report METER READING HERE.
- New! Utility Bill Changes
- Invoice Cloud Information
- Carver Water Guide
- Utility Billing Rates
- Consumer Confidence Report
- City Ordinance on Water Conservation
- City Ordinance on Delinquent Utilities
- Utilities FAQs (PDF)
- Water Usage Information @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>