The City of Carver provides municipal water, sewer, and stormwater utilities to its residents. Utility services are billed on a monthly basis and are due the 20th of each month.
How to Read Your Bill:
How to Pay Your Bill:
- Click here to pay online.
- Drop off at City Hall 316 Broadway, Carver 55315
- Mail in your payment PO Box 147, Carver 55315
- Fill out the Direct Pay Application to have it automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account on the due date
- Need help paying your utility bill? Energy (Water) Assistance Program (October 1, 2022 - September 30, 2023) - Click here for more details.
Set Up New Utility Service or Discontinue Service:
It is important that residents fill out the proper paperwork when they are moving so they are charged for the correct utility service.