Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
1) There may be a charge for copies - paper or electronic.
2) Requests will be received and processed only during normal business hours.
3) Except as provided in the next sentence, the City’s response will be provided as soon as is reasonably possible. If data is requested by an individual that is the subject of the data, the City will provide a response within ten (10) days of the date of the request, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays.
4) The Responsible Authority may require the requesting person to make an appointment or return at a later time to inspect or to pick up copies of the requested data.
5) Government data "as defined in the policy means all data collected, created, received, maintained or disseminated by any government entity regardless of its physical form, storage media or conditions of use".
6) The entire City of Carver's Data's Practices Policy can be found on the City's website at: https://www.cityofcarver.com/DocumentCenter/View/383/City-of-Carver-Data-Practices-Policy-PDF?bidId=
7) If I have further questions, I can call Vicky Sons-Eiden, at 952-448-8727.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field