Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Public Services

  1. Application for Permit for Installation of Utilities & Right of Way Management Permits
  2. Application for Utility Stop Services
  3. Request for Utility Account Changes
  4. Special 30 – DAY WATERING PERMIT

    Special Permit During Emergency Outdoor Water Ban – Effective Date June 9, 2021

  1. Application for Utility Start Services
  2. Report Meter Reading

    Submit water meter reading when moving IN or OUT of a home in the City of Carver.

  3. Right of Way (ROW) Obstruction
  4. Turn Water On/Off - Application for Water Service Request

    This form must be submitted for any request to turn water on or off at a property in the City of Carver,