Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
1. A 30-day permit may be obtained from City Hall for those property owners with new seed or sod if in the opinion of the city sufficient water for such permits is available.
2. Permits are processed Monday - Friday between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM.
3. The City of Carver reserves the right to limit or revoke the watering permit if water conservation is required to maintain adequate fire flow within the City or if applicant violates any conditions of the permit.
4. The City of Carver reserves the right to approve or deny any request.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that:
1. No lawn watering is permitted between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. - even with this permit.
2. Applicant shall post the approved watering permit in a prominent location on their property so as to be easily visible from the street.
3. The permit is valid for 30 days from the issue date.
4. I understand that this permit is for new seed or sod and new trees and shrubs only.
5. I understand the permit will be e-mailed to the address listed.
I affirm that all information on this application is true and correct and that I will follow all of the requirements above with regard to watering times and posting this permit.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field