Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Requirements for Request:
1. The City of Carver requires a minimum of a 24-hour advance notice and 48 hours advance notice for HOA irrigation. a.) Turn on hours of operation are 8:00 am to 3:00 pm - no service will be restored after 3 pm. b.) Any request after 3:00 pm will take TWO (2) BUSINESS DAYS to turn on.
2. Someone over the age of 18 must be at the property at the scheduled appointment date and time when water is turned on in case a faucet or other water device has been accidentally left on. If not, the Public Services Technician will leave and the call will need to be rescheduled. This may delay the water being turned on or off. Any missed appointments may result in a $50 fee for the requestor before any additional appointments are scheduled.
3. The balance on the account (including late fees) must be current prior to the actual turn on/turn off date.
4. If the 24 hour notice is met, there is no charge to the home owner for turning the water off/on. If it’s less than a 24 hour notice (including an emergency), there is only a fee to turn the water back on - $50.00 during business hours or $150 after hours if non-emergency. If request is for a vacant property requested by a real estate agent/appraiser or an HOA, there is a fee to turn the water on and off - $50.00 during business hours or $150 after hours if non-emergency.
Must meet criteria above.
NOTE: A minimum of 48 hours is required for HOA irrigation.
Must be property owner or must be authorized by property owner.
If not the property owner, enter type of relationship to property owner and/or name of business conducting the requested work. If the home owner, enter "self".
If you do not know this, please refer to the utility bill or contact the property owner.
Any additional information that needs to be provided.
By checking the "I agree" box below, I understand that if the water is being turned on, I need to be there (or have someone 18 or older be there) for the appointment on the date and at the time requested. If not, the Public Services Technician will leave and I will need to fill out another form and reschedule this appointment. This may delay the water being turned on or off. Any missed appointments may result in a $50 fee for the requestor before any additional appointments are scheduled.
By clicking here, I affirm that all information on this application is true and correct.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field